Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fiction ;





HELLO WORLD . I AM BACK YEAH . DO YOU MISS ME
? I KNOW YOU DO . HAHAHAH .
omo, this month isn't a good month at all, cause it's exam month );
3 weeks somemore . i can die !
urgh, i hate add maths, no, should be, i SCARE add maths .
screw you add maths . can you just dont so hard. ergh!
well, skip that .
tomorrow exam ict & thursday account 2 then relax! yohuuuuuuuuuuuu!
back to hometown on saturday morning . miss me k
ay? *slap me please zzz*
holiday is coming . what do you feel ? happy? excited?yeahhh . :p
i got quite alot movies want to watch but i have no time & money ):
i want to watch.......................................these movies!


Insidious

The Smurfs

Pirates of the caribbean on stranger tides

Kungfu Panda 2



who willing to watch with me ):
i okay d hahahahah :p

No comments:

Post a Comment