Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cafe ;








ALOHAAAAAA .
who live in the pineapple under the sea ?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS~

see the picture up there . thats what my aunt bought for me from thailand .
i have no idea why she want to buy these for me .
i am not a kid eh . please ._.
but .... quite cute la .
the hello kitty hair clip ^^ .
satisfied . :p
" Push me and then just touch me, til i can get my satisfaction "
lol slap me please . hahahha
tomorrow is monday . ):
I hate monday . have assembly .
and we have to sit at the freaking hall for an hour .
ass pain la PRINCIPAL !
you all sit chairs and we sit on the floor . unfairrrrr !! );
OH ! talk about on the floor, i got a nice song intro you all .


On The Floor - Jennifer Lopez ft Pitbull .

Jennifer Lopez so hot eh !
i want to be like her .
slap me please . -.-



Will update Earth Hour post soon .
Stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment